Monday, December 1, 2008

Dear diary,
I know how being lonely feels like..
& I've learnt that care & concerns don't have to always be words.
I don't have to be important to anyone elses, just that I know I've got important people in my life. For me, that's more than enough.
I know if I've got something kept within me, I can call anyone of them & they'd lend me their listening ears & a shoulder to lean on.
Words used to be very important to me,
your blog, your friendster, your etc..
I'd feel disappointed without having my name appearing but now,
I know it doesn't matter, as long as you know I'll always be here if you need me.
Talk is cheap.
& truths are harsh.
We've got to learn to accept this fact.
I used to apprehend that nobody actually reads all these crap that is written,
now that I know, many is. & I sincerely thank you loves.
You gotta know, I'll always be here, no matter what I'd said,
even if I was angry, it'd be all in the past.
You'll still be my friend, & I'd still be your listening ear.
Some might question me for why I don't get furious when I hear some ridiculous statement about anyone, just because of one thing.
I simply, wasn't present. & I don't wanna listen to an one sided story.
What I can do is just to end it with a pleasant smile. [:
Darling, you know I'd be here.
Silly, don't be afraid to approach me, just do it like how you used to :D

No comments: