Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dear Diary,
It's funny when I starts reading my past year's Christmas shoutout,
something like, "It's a lonely Christmas again."
It's quite funny when I'd been spending Christmas with my friends, enjoying myself.
We'd celebrate at town, bbqs, parties, clubs..
& I'd actually say, It's a lonely Christmas.
That's quite contradicting isn't it?
The bbq's just hours away, felt that excitement gushing out me.
Thank you guys for the Christmas shopping yesterday!
Mr fat K, Wei Ee, Sam, Xun fu, Bobby & Wilson.
Although I know you guys not long enough to be called friends, but it was real fun spending time with all of you :D
Many thanks to those whom bought me Christmas presents.
It's really sweet. :D
& I haven't done my Christmas shopping ):
tomorrow, during Christmas :D
heeeeeeeee.
Thank you,
Eileen, Songjun, Jiaxun, Weisi, Irene & my mummy for this celebration too.
All the time, spending together shopping, budget-ing.
Seeking for the cheapest price among supermarket.
Typical Auntie shopping.
My Girlgirl, faster come back, I miss your fat lips.
& Your meimei is no longer the fatty hor.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE :D

No comments: