Monday, December 8, 2008

"Let's break up, we're not suitable."
I left you with that, & we haven't spoke for some time.
I was shopping alone at Marina Square when someone knocked on me, I was chafed.
Hastily picked up the bags on the floor, when I stood up, you passed me my bags & apologised repeatedly. I wanted to take my bags and walk away when you stopped me.
Then I realise, it was you, I haven't seen you for such a long time that I couldn't even recognise you. We started chatting, and before we know, we're in a cafe chattering away.
Then, I need to run along with my plans, hence we exchanged numbers.
When I saw you, I knew you were different from then.
There was something within you beckoning me to be interested.
We were messaging each other almost everyday, you seemed to be a part of me.
When we missed hours messaging, I felt like something's not right, I felt aberrant.
You were always so sweet, sometimes I wished it wasn't from my mobile, but from your mouth, telling me.
Die already, I miss you very much.. (:
You're very cute my dear! Squeeze squeeze. (:
Every texts from you held a smiley face. Making me smile when I'm down..
Every single word from you seems to be echoing in my brain.
I knew I was in love.
I'd spend days and night thinking of you, every farewell to you seems painful.
I'd lie on my bed on hours thinking of your smile, recalling the words you'd said.
I was addicted to you.
We'd both not agreed to the idea of be in a relationship, due to our different commitments.
That was a wrong decision, a very wrong one.
Soon, you got bore of me, you told me, "We are not meant to be together, We're totally different."
My world came crashing down, I didn't tear, I held back my tears.
After all, I got to wake up from my dreams, face the fact that We're not meant to be together.
I know, maybe what you did was the best for both.
I just couldn't stop missing you, till now.
I'd read your texts again and again, hoping that you withdraw your words.
Still telling me,
What're you doing my dear? I miss you. (:
With that familiar smile, the smell on you still lingers around my mind.
Those faithful touch from you,
I know you'll not cosset me like how you used to anymore.
Because, you'll be the dream that I will wish forever for it to come true.
My heart's with you baby, please return..

No comments: