Monday, December 15, 2008

Princess;

I was wearing the blue satin dress, had my hair brushed together, when I met you.
It was prom and my date was just beside me, clinging on to my arms.
He was charming, with hazel eyes, thick eye brows, thin lips, high cheekbone, athletic body.
Playful, ingenious, well-to-do..
Just a perfect date for any girls, however somehow I can't feel the chemistry between us.
The night at prom was long and weary, I didn't leave him for just a second, I just flashed my smile to familiar faces, I wasn't popular in school after all.
He was different, he went around introducing me to his friends, acknowledge every single friend of his.
Girls were envy, and I would often caught them glimpsing at us.
To many, maybe they'd feel presumptuous, however I felt awkward, none of my body cells were elated.
As I felt like I can barely breathe in the crowd, I was excused to the restroom. I dashed in and held a deep breathe, it seems like the restroom was a better locale.
I wet my face, and exit with a forced smile.
You grabbed me from somewhere, and pulled me to the balcony, I looked at you, and realised I didn't know you.
Who is this, another friend of his? Some upcoming surprises? Bullshits.
I stared at you, when you spoke.
"Hey, why do you seemed so troubled? C'mon this is our prom night.", you spoke as if I knew you.
"Who are you? Why're you bringing me here? I need to go back to my boyfriend.", I sound irritated.
"Your boyfriend? You must be kidding, you haven't been smiling. You sure you're not forced to be his girlfriend?" You laughed with your both fingers showing quotation to the word girlfriend.
Why was he noticing me, why did he know I wasn't happy? He must be crazy.
I walked away.
Then hugged me, I was shocked.
I pushed you away, and threatened to tell my boyfriend, you just laughed.
I couldn't bear anymore of your laughter, it really irritates me.
Then you introduce yourself, took my phone and exchanged numbers.
I didn't know exactly why did I gave you my phone. That was the first time I saw you.
The clock was reading 0232 AM, when I received your text.
Hey princess, how's your "boyfriend"? I missed you.
Why must you always tease me. I hate being teased, and what's up with the I missed you.
I didn't bother to reply when my phone jingle with the tune; All I want for Christmas.
Why isn't the princess replying, she must be angry. I'm sorry princess..
A kiss for Christmas present? Please... Just reply me.
I was enraged, you talk as if you're my boyfriend.
I replied in like 5 words per second,

Can you just stop texting me? I need to get some sleep, I am attached now, so stop calling me princess, hugs and kisses. It's irritating. Why are you always irritating me?

Another reply came,
See, you want me to text you, you're asking me a question and I guess I can't stop texting you,
I'm not irritating you, I just wanna talk to you. It was love at a first sight.

I fell asleep not reading your reply.
When I woke up in the morning, I've got 8 text messages and 4 was from you.

Princess must be sleeping, tomorrow's Christmas, will I get to spend it with you?
Princess oh princess, I've got a surprise for you.
Princess! Reply me when you wakes up and see the parcel on your doorstep alright?
Have my princess seen the parcel?

I scanned through your messages and thought you were ridiculous, I opened my door and saw a Pink parcel inked, To my dearest princess.
I was astonished, so you really did meant a parcel literally.
It was 12 in the noon, and I picked up my phone to call, you.
You sound so sleepy, when you picked up the phone.
Hey, what's the parcel about?
Eh.. What parcel?
The pink one, you sent it to me.
I haven't sent any parcel, you sure you got the correct person?
Yes, you even text me to call you when I've received it, are you nuts?
Hey, I haven't sent any parcels and I'm sleeping right now, so please be more considerate alright?
I just hang up, my blood boiling.
Then, my phone sang again.
Hey princess!
What do you want now.
Okay, it's my fault, I wasn't supposed to tease you, so have you opened the parcel?
I thought you said you haven't send any?
Okay, I'm sorry alright. Just please open the parcel, it's your christmas present!
It was so sweet, a snowman made of swarovski crystals.
and with a envelope sealed.
Don't open the envelope! Okay?
You shouted through the receiver.
How do you know I loved swarovski crystals?
I know you love Christmas too, you wrote it in your blog remember?
I was closed to tears, even my boyfriend didn't know that..
How could someone I know less than 48 hours know me that well.
You wanna celebrate Christmas together?
Alright.
Christmas, was our first date..
I didn't know why I agreed to celebrate with you, I just know that you're the one.

No comments: