Monday, December 15, 2008

Princess;

You came fetching me in a Honda, it was different from his, he drives a Porsche, luxury sound system, the seats provides exemplary comfort and lateral support, everything works in just a touch of the remote, on the other hand, I felt different when I got seated on your Honda, it feels safe and stable. Although the luxurious was different, I felt my heart screamed in excitement when I'm with you.
It was a white Christmas, the weather had been callous, I was shivering cold when you place your hands on mine. They were so warm, you look at me with a smile.
I felt the warmth in beneath, that had vanished long ago.
We stopped by a bridge, the area was arctic and clear, there were just you and me.
I got down the car, smiling at you, and my nose red, you pinch it so softly to gave it warmth.
We haven't know each other long, but you gave me a feeling, as if you know everything about me, like someone whom knew me for years, and showered me with love and care.
I haven't felt this way before, we just looked at each other smiling, not uttering a single word.
I'd not visited this place before, when I stepped out of the car, it was just so beautiful, the alluring pretty place, as if wanting me to stay and enjoy every moment of my life here, with you.
I mumbled a Thank you.
You start telling me why you wanted to know me, why did you stop me during prom, and why you thought I wasn't happy.
You told me you wanted me to be happy, you wanted to make me smile which my boyfriend failed to.
"You know, you're very beautiful, I don't know if you'll believe in love at the first sight, but that was exactly how I felt."
It felt like it wasn't any talks anyone who'd say to me, it felt like it was your heart felt words.
The snowflakes that falls onto my hands melted like how my heart did.
I leaned forward, to give you a peck on your cheeks, you blushed like how a kid does..
Oh dear, I'm in love.
You'd tell me how you used to notice me in school, read my blogs, get to know my friends and how you got to know more about me..
I didn't know someone was doing that all these while, you'd be a better boyfriend than the perfect one I had, I knew it.
Not soon after, we got together, many envied us. Some even voiced sarcastic remarks.
They wont last long, she never had a boyfriend that last long.
We knew we would, and we were inseparable.
The trust between us overcome every obstacle, the giving in of you and the understanding of me, made us believe in each other.
It was years since the prom night, everything had remained the same.
We'd been an example of love at the first sight.
Darling, remember the Christmas twelve years ago? It was when we had our first date.
It was when, you gave up your prince for me,
And it was when, I'd won a princess heart..
I love you, as long as I lived, I'd live for you.
My heart never dies, for you.

No comments: