Sunday, November 30, 2008

Perfect.

You'd look into my eyes deeply, & whisper into my ears telling me how perfect I am.
& apprise that nobody could ever replace what I'd gave.
I'd always thought, if I'd try hard enough to be more perfect, we'd be forever..
Then, you told me..
I'm too perfect for you, I should find someone better to be with me, keeping me accompany.
but, you're not me, how would you know how precious are you to me?
Without you, I can no longer be perfect..
You'd made me guilty of my merits.
Or maybe, it's just a convenient excuse to leave me.
We're like masquerader, telling each other how perfect, how flawless we are..
However, ends up realising, it was just a dream.
One day, we'll wake up & apprehend that nothing's perfect, neither are we..
Perfect is just a disguise of who we really are..

No comments: