Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear Diary,
I'm sorry for not being there.
I'm sorry for not being able to appreciate you when you tried making me smile.
I'm sorry for not being able to trust you.
I'm sorry for not being able to feel secure.
I'm sorry for not being strong enough.
I'm sorry for not being able to be in your shoes.
There might be thousands & millions of sorry(s) to everyone.
What's wrong with me.
Is it because of the several wrong choices that made me so insecure?
I know I can blame no one, but myself.
Now that I'm trying to clear all my doubts & be finally down to earth.
I'll start studying from tomorrow, & get to work.
Finally, a retest on Friday.
Give it your best shot Shihan. {:

Maybe, the real me is the best.
Stop acting, for the sake of yourself.
You can't even differentiate the real you and the other you.

Walked along HMV, looked at the sophisticated albums.
found several Christmas sound tracks, there's an urge in me to buy all of them.
I love Christmas, & Christmas songs! :D
How I wish I could decorate a tall tall big big Christmas tree & invite all my friends over for a Christmas party.
Playing the Christmas song, dancing throughout the night, & watch Christmas movies on the big television.
After that, drive all the way to Orchard Road to take some pictures of the dainty pretty decorations.
Have our supper at Esplanade, & walk around the Singapore River.
Heh, I know it sounds like fairy tale.
But, it'd be so sweet, isn't it? {:

I was walking under the rain, shivering inside.
The rain made my white shirt so super transparent.
I was so embarrassed.
I was drenched, make up smudged.
was feeling so empty inside.
Cabbed home & took a hot bathe.
It was so pleasant, like a young child, get to see his mama after his classes in the noon.
I'm thinking clear, knowing what I want.
Don't worry. I will walk along with you.

No comments: