Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dear Diary,
I'm so early today!
Will be sleeping after this.
Felt great after breakfast with dad.
He's so sweet. After all, a meal with him isn't that bad.
Oh well, I guess I will have weekends breakfast with him just like how we used to.
{: It's a promise daddy.
I wanted some changes in my life, for instance to get something to do, & be busy with.
I'll be working starting this Thursday.
Getting paid, earning my own money.
Stop slacking girl, start doing some thing.
I've realised I've been slacking for almost a year.
& now it's time to do something.
Soon after working it'll be Christmas, & I'll have to go back to school.
Closed down my previous blog.
A new me, & stronger me.
Felt relieved, after knowing what I want to do.
I've got few of my goals off the lists, & some remaining.
Work hard, show them what you are capable of.
It always feel so great, to wake up in the morning, looking at my big desktop.
Typing freely, not rushing.
It's a commitment. {:
It's a long & tiring day today.
Somehow, I don't wish to talk about some things that happened, so stop asking.
Good night,
I love you.

Blurred vision, shall have my last stick before bed. <3

No comments: