Monday, January 25, 2010

Work, work & work..

I realised that I haven't been using proper English for a very very long time.
& I'm kinda hooked up on dota.
I feel so tired nowadays, like my soul is not with me.
Almost everything was with my eyes closed.
Work was like hell, so I've decided to quit after this month.
I'll be a free person! :)
After quitting, I will concentrate on my online boutique.
I will not announce the domain till further notice.
It's still under construction, and I swear that there are still a lot of things needs to be done!
Stressed, stressed, stressed..
Photo shoots are done, but my web page is not.
Sigh, there's so much to do but there's so little time!
I get less than 8 hours of sleep everyday..
I don't bother about my nails..
& I'm looking more tired day by day.
Oh god, save me.
I should find one day, go shopping, mani/pedicure & cut my hair!
& that is some more things to do.
Furthermore, CNY is coming..
More things are needed to be done.
Give me more time please please.
I need some beauty sleep already.
Night night. :)

♥ Shihan :)

No comments: