Thursday, January 14, 2010

My love.

I'm doing researches on several overseas universities, but the criterias are rather demanding.
I guess it would be rather difficult to be getting into one of the more prestigous ones.
Although, Australia's a nice country and the universities offered many courses for international students, I still prefer education at UK or US.

My dear boy is rather upset these few days.
Upon seeing how excited I am about studying, he felt like he was not a part of all these.
Sweet heart, you know that's not true..
Although we can't be at the same pace.
We will still study and live together.
We will cook and stay in our cozy rented apartment.
With two laptops, we will play dota together!
Shouting and screaming, kissing and scolding.
Lying on our coaches and watch dvds together on a wide flat-screened television.
Me complaining at you to wash your own dishes and laundry, but still ending up doing all the chores for you.
Asking you to move the furnitures around for me to vacuum the floor and pestering you to remove the bug from the toilet.
Driving to the nearby restaurants to have lunch or dinner and frequent the malls together to shop.
There are so many so many things I want to do with you.
Do you?
I am so glad that we still love each other so much.
I will always be there for you.
Going through all the hardships and happiness together.
I love you sweetheart :)

No comments: