Sunday, January 17, 2010

New year & new year resolutions!

New layout, for a new year and a new start.
Last year was pretty tedious year for me.
Also, it was a life changing year.
It was hard for me to be disciplined, but I still managed to do it.
Gone through many ups and downs and struggled with my overwhelming emotions over a zillion times last year.
It was truly a no-life year for me, but well, my efforts have not go down to drain.
Gladly, I managed to show some results (heehee).
I'm glad that my folks have been supporting me and of course my boyfriend who bear with all my tantrums and is still willing to love and care for me no matter how unreasonable I am.
I am truly grateful.
Without all of you, I have no idea what state I will be in right now.
Guiding me and advising me, although I might get impatient on the way, but you guys never left me alone throughout all these years.
I hope this year will be a fruitful year, as well as a year with happiness and much less trouble.

New year Resolutions



  • Dye/Trim my hair regularly
  • Trim my brows regularly
  • Make myself a new pair of spectacle and not spoiling/losing it.
  • Try my best not to lose my Blackberry
  • Go to school/work punctually
  • Start studying and research about SATs
  • Try not to lose my temper
  • Be nicer to my boyfriend
  • Go to his house ( I really really have to try hard )
  • Tidy my bed before going out
  • Buy/feed kitty food for my cats regularly
  • Shop lesser
  • Stop biting my nails ( something that I've been trying for years )
  • Be a dota pro.
  • Tidy my closet
  • Keep my room cleaaaaaaaaaaan ( Whoa, must try really hard )
  • Be less dependent on boyfriend
  • Meet up friends more often
  • Keep daddy accompany more often
  • Do not scorn at people ( But sometimes those faggots really are fucking irritating! )
  • Keep my thoughts to myself ( Sometimes I will say out loud my personal thoughts.. )
  • Be less whiny
  • Keep up good grades
  • Give myself more stress
  • Don't slack or be happy-go-lucky ( I hate this kinda people )
  • Read more books.

Okay, that is A lot to do. But I can do it :) Oh and one more, update my blog regularly. (heehee)

No comments: