Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm sorry.

Sometimes I think that I am so spoilt. ( Actually most of the time )
That I have such confidence that it becomes stuck up.
I couldn't lower my pride and I know that it causes many unnecessary misunderstandings and arguments.
I made everybody angry, worried, sad and disappointed today.
Just because of my mood swings and pride.
There are so much flaws in me, that I started to doubt my capabilities.
There's so much for me to learn and I just keep feeling that the time that I have is not enough.
However, when I've got the time, I kept procrastinating.
Nevertheless, through quarrels and arguments, I've learnt and I really hope that I'll be able to change.
I realised, most of the time, I am the demanding one and I never learnt to listen.
I am just so full of myself that I didn't bother listening.
Perhaps, it is all because of the responsibilities given.
Am I changing for the better? I don't even know. Do you?

No comments: