Monday, February 9, 2009

♥ Give & take.
Photobucket
I'd learnt that, yesterday.
There is always something you'll lose to gain, you might gain more, or maybe lesser however it's part and parcel of life.
It was a really frustrating day for me yesterday, thing's wasn't going as smoothly as expected.
People are getting on my nerves, however nothing constructive had been done.
Well, that's the first part of my post.
The second part is where someone stood by me, when I was feeling so down and was on the verge of giving up.
He accompanied, she listened, she called and advised.
Although it wasn't exactly a big quarrel, I'm still glad she advised.
A nice place to go whenever you're down, even when you're not, you'll feel better.
Sometimes it's good to slow down pace, and learn to appreciate things that we have.
Marina Barrage

Emotionally frustrated
Photobucket
Photobucket

; An exit of the city.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When night falls.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A surprise.
Photobucket

The girl's all well.
Photobucket


No comments: