Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dear Diary,
Many have been complaining on how lazy I am.
Well, it's not that I don't care about my blog and continue with my stories, it's just that, I'm so busy that I actually get aches everywhere.
Oh, by the way I'm going to buy a new study table, which I hope I can buy it today. ♥
I guess I'm falling sick soon, catching flu and such.
I've been planning for a day out with my three cute lil cats, but it's rather troublesome as they poo around,
& of course I wouldn't want them to poo in the car, I wonder if they'd be like my previous cat which is so obedient and stays around me when we're out.
I'm actually finding activities to help distress myself, due to all my over-the-edge-pressing deadlines and looming examinations drawing near.
How I feel like crying to someone.
I've come to a conclusion that Internet doesn't help much, instead vice-versa, now I feel the stress overwhelming me.
Time to get my ass on the coach and study. Sigh.

No comments: