Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dont delay to help.
Jordan was a filial child, however while taking his polytechnic examinations, he fell ill and vomited blood.
Results were still unsure, however partial of the cells in his brain are dead.
Please, have a heart, help him.
Life is vulnerable, I saw his mother crying outside his ward, she was devastated.
It's a shame that my blood type wasn't suitable, the least I could do was to console and pray.
Help if you can, stop giving excuses, it's a life at stake.
Don't delay, if you have blood B+ or O+ please call NUH, (65) 6772 5356 / 5357 
Specially state that, it's for Tan Jun Jie Jordan.
I/C no. of S9010111J, NUH Ward 21 Bed 11.
Registration ends at 6.30pm and starts from 8.00am.
Although his chance of survival is minimal, but believe in miracles.
There isn't much time left.
Jordan's tomorrow might be taken away anytime.
P.s. you can email me at tan_shihan@hotmail.com or text me at 94568876 and provide me with your particulars so that I can add into the waiting list for you.

Regards,
Shihan

No comments: