Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Diary,
Lets pray for my upcoming results.
Somehow, I feel better with tons of workload, but not stress ):
Granny's leaving on 5th March, to US.
Somehow, whenever reminded, I'll feel something sour beneath.
Of course, I want my Gram to be happy, but her leaving for a year or so, maybe it's a little to long for me to hold my misses?
Ben just called, telling me about his enlistment, yet another farewell.
I hate bidding farewells, for it marks the end of those faithful events and sweethearts.
Dear oh dear, chide me to bed.
Good night sweets. (:



"O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art
As glorious to this night, being o'er my head
As is a winged messenger of heaven
Unto the white-upturned wondering eyes
Of mortals that fall back to gaze on him
When he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds
And sails upon the bosom of the air."

Adapted by Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespears.

No comments: