Thursday, January 15, 2009

Your loved one, lying, still.
Have you ever experienced someone whom you cared the most have the biggest secret against you?
That someone whom you'd loved tenderly was lying to you, right from the start, the day you knew him.
What if, he kept it from you for years?
What if, he still did not want to admit that lie?
What if, he told you, will you still love him?
For the sake of his ego, he didn't admit to his faults,
he told you, it was just a white lie.
How do you define white lie then?
It was after all still a lie, still, you committed a sin.
How much do you know that person lying beside you every night, that person whom you whispered to spend your lifetime with?

He lied, all from the start, from the day I knew him.
He was almost the perfect bachelor that girls would die for, for that he was well to do, he was charming, he have had great sense of humour, he spoke as if he had honey coated all over his mouth even his scent, was extremely alluring.
I did not understand why I didn't exposed him, for that I knew it long ago, however still trying to tell myself that it wasn't the fact.
I defended him, gave him reasons, thinking that how wild could my thoughts be.
I did not understand how could he feign ignorance every day, living with me.
Don't he feel guilty at all? Even I felt guilty not exposing him, spoiling him, giving him the thoughts that it was fine to lie.
Even till now, he held his ego so, he didn't admit to it.
Till the moment whereby I'd decided to leave, he still cling on to the "fact".
I really do hope, he wasn't lying, but me being too sensitive.
This is how stupid love is.

No comments: