Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How'd your future be like?
Have you ever given thought of how your future would be like?
Many have desires to be in Utopia, however it's impossible, by reason of human beings will never be satisfied.
My description for Shangri-La, is actually simple.
I don't long for life as a rich man's daughter, I'd want to have achievements and live in place of my accomplishment.
A place to stay in wouldn't be the wonderland Alice stayed in, a penthouse with a comfortable balcony to build a small garden, with a beanbag-ed hammock to rest on at night, to adore those lovely nights.
A bed to lay in with my loved one, silk bed sheets and a walk-in wardrobe for my lovely dresses would be prominent.
A bar, and an area for board games and a pool table to add on to the ambiance.
I have no idea where I'd be living in, America, Australia or Singapore.
It's certain that I'd like to complete my studies in Singapore, with my family and friends.
Time really flies, when we talk about issues like work and studies.
It wasn't as far as I'd apprehended, it'd happen in just a few years.
It's hard to let go, I'm still hypnotizing myself that it isn't a daunting task to let go..

No comments: