Monday, January 12, 2009

Dear Diary,
I'm feeling bored, miserable and exhausted.
So tired that I could actually spell 'tired' as 'tred'.
Why am I not asleep?
Cause I've been waiting for my dinner, which apparently is my supper now,
had been waiting for three hours or so.
Why am i miserable?
Upon knowing that I've got to wake up at 6am tommorrow, yet not asleep.
Upon looking at how messy both my room is, and I wasn't the cause of the mess.
Okay, my blood now boils harder, cause my stomach's empty for too long of a time.
On top of all these, I was reminded that I just lost my phone yesterday again which I had not get hold of it for even half a year.
For that, I've got a bloody packed schedule for the rest of next week, without money, without buying my new dress, without completing my god damned biology notes, without buying a decent looking bag.
Okay, they're finally back, shall continue my whining tomorrow.
):

No comments: