Monday, January 19, 2009

Responsible? Bullshits.
Wonder why the title sounds so affronted?
Because time after time, I was a victim of irresponsibility.
How could someone be so irresponsible, let's take it as a miscommunication, but so what?
God dammit, explain yourself well.
Is it my fault going study, & work hard for my achievements?
So, when you tell me when I reaches home at the bewitching hours, you're worried. Nonetheless, there will always be someone who accompanies me home.
What about your promise? To fetch me & help me as I'm on my way to my goals?
Leaving me alone at that clammed up campus, going home, taking a bus with the only passenger which is me, and only me.
Did you even get worried?
I was alone, and you just simply told me,"I'm tired."
Oh, so you think you're the only one tired? & I'm perfectly fine?
How responsible are you?
I'm sorry but I'm flabbergasted and I don't wish to celebrate your "happy birthday" with you.
God. I hate you not fulfilling your promises.

No comments: