Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas.

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special"

Someone special?

Everyone special!

I've had a joyous Christmas!
Exchanged many presents and blessings!

Someone asked me,"What is Christmas to you?"

I replied,"A day of joy, love and sharing"

Perhaps it might be a little cliche, but whatever, it's true.
It might as well been the best Christmas ever cause I've celebrated with my loved ones, and wished those who were not around.
Had a series of Christmas parties at my place and it was a blast!
Pictures are to be uploaded soon, cause it's 3:54am and I just came back from another Christmas celebration.
Although, this Christmas was one of the most tiring one, but it was all worth it.
My parents were so happy :)
Those smile that was painted on their faces will never be erased, cause it's the most genuine smile that I've ever seen.

The presents I've received might not be the most expensive ones but it's the thoughts that counts right?
At least I've received hell lot of chocolates (my favorite ♥)
I swear there's more than 10 boxes of chocolates!

It's too late, and my brain is dead.
I'm gonna blog again, but I just wanna say,
"I've got a wonderful Christmas!"


Love,
Shihan

No comments: