Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My stories




2010,
I've met so many people & and there's so many occasions when I've shared joy and happiness with my beloved friends. I've learnt that there are so many people around me who care and love me, even people that I don't even know that care.

Some special moments,























Schoolmates,
Thanks for being a sweetheart and I loved those times when we hang out together.
It was very nice to meet all of you and thanks for being such good friends.
I've enjoyed my birthday celebration at Domes and also the many other times when we hung out.
Looking forward to the next few years with you guys.









Zhikai & clique,
Thanks for being there for me all the time and care for me like a princess.
With you, I feel very protected and there's no doubt how much I trust you.
Thanks for allowing me to meet your friends and eventually, being friends with them.
I'd like to be there for you like how you are there for me the whole time.
I'm sorry for the times when I'm acting like a total spoilt brat, and thanks for tolerating all my nonsense for the past year.
I've never regretted knowing you and I'd like you to know that I really care for you. :)






Gibson,
Hello, if you are reading this, I would like to know how are you doing?
Perhaps we couldn't make it as a couple, but maybe it's better this way?
I was never a good girlfriend and although I loved you, I didn't express it the way you wanted.
I'm sorry that we didn't have a good end but I'm glad that we are at least on talking terms now.
I know that you still care, and I do still, as a friend.
I really would like to thank you for all the happy moments shared for the past two years, those tears I've shed for you is definitely worth it.
Thanks for all the efforts and time spent on me, I really love it.
Especially my birthday present.
You never forget how much I love present and bought me a Christmas present even when we're no longer together.
Thank you, and please take care.
You've been my best love.


Classmates,
I've entered SP and made new friends which I've became close to and shared many moments with. I love it when we joke about the most ridiculous things in school, have lunch together and do our work together. Thanks for being my lovely friends whom tolerate with my cranky attitude early in the morning. You guys spoils me so badly, letting me choose all the places to eat for lunch and all the simplest stuffs you guys do for me. Such sweet hearts!
I love it when we celebrated Ziyuan's birthday together at Kbox and the Christmas celebration over my place. I swear that you guys are the best classmates that I've ever met. :)



Joanne & the clique,
We've been starting to hang out more often and we met the clique this year. Although there were many sad moments, but I cherish the happy moments especially.
It was really sweet when we celebrate each others' birthday and hang out together.
All those outings that we had were very happy moments and I love this one occasion when we celebrated Norman's birthday in school.
I also particularly enjoyed the picnic at Marina Barrage cause everyone really enjoyed themselves.
Joanne is really a sweetheart cause she's with me during all the ups and downs, and never fail to brighten up my day.
Thank you for being one of my few girlfriends and my best friend. You are always there when I need a listening ear and supports me no matter what I do. You're the best.




Love,

Shihan

No comments: