Monday, November 29, 2010

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!

"I swear to god, RAPUNZEL IS MY FAVOURITE DISNEY MOVIE!"



Okay, it may seemed biased since I haven't really watched the other Disney movies like The little mermaid, Aladdin or Lion King or whatsoever.
But! Rapunzel is awesome shit.

Guess what, Mandy Moore's the voice of Rapunzel! She has awesome voice and she sounded 100% like a princess! Although there's hell lot of singing and blue doves flying around (that makes it damn disney), but it's still fantastic! It made me cried like four times, four times okay! That's hell lot for a cartoon-based movie.

My favourite character in the show is Maximus, the horse. He was damn cute and funny, I laughed at him for like 10 times? All the funny expressions of his was way exaggerated, and that made him even cuter!

damn cute right?!

And my favourite scene was when all the lanterns are floating and make it seemed like its touching your face or something (due to the 3D effects). I guess it's the scene where all the girls will gasps and secretly wish that something like that would happen. That's the best part of fairy tales, it makes your imagination run wild! It was so romantic and Eugene was willing to give up everything just for Rapunzel. Awww, how sweet.


And the scene that I hated the most was where Rapunzel hair was cut off. Hello? Her hair was mad long and nice, why did you even cut it off?! I mean, I know it was for the plot and crap but I cried because that bunch of beautiful blonde hair being chopped off was just a pity. You know how many people would like that kind of hair?!

Okay, I'm not gonna say anymore, go watch it yourself. It's damnnnn nice. :D


xoxo



No comments: