Thursday, July 7, 2011

prologue.

"It came to a point where everything matters."


In every relationship, there will always be a point where happiness isn't the only element. Because when there's love, there will be concerns and expectations.

I always feel that as long as there isn't expectations, there won't be disappointments. I try as hard as possible to not give anyone around me any expectations so that I won't be disappointed. Apparently, I failed, failed really badly. Not only I got myself hurt, inevitably people around me are hurt as well. I don't know how to love, how to give everything up to love. Sometimes, I feel that I am very difficult to be with. I hope that I can be like girls who can sacrifice everything and be contented with whatever they have, as long as the one they love is around them. I also wish to be girls who can only think of marrying someone rich, so that they don't have to bother about working hard. I can't.

Not only do I have expectations for myself, I have expectations for my other half, my team members as well as colleagues. I am wired to behave and think this way.



Sucks to be me,

xoxo

No comments: