Friday, August 13, 2010

Heart Ache


I've always understood this fact: People will/may change.
I also know that the possibility of that happening is god damn high.
I still chose to believe.
Believe that people will only change for the better.
Apparently, it isn't like that.
People change, they back stab, betray, lie and do all the nasty stuffs to achieve what they want.
When you look at those who are close to you, you don't wish to guard your heart.
But, just one careless move, they betray you right in front of you.
You don't wish to believe that it is happening.
You know that you are lying to yourself.
You gave him chance after chance.
You only end up getting yourself hurt again and again.

I want to let loose, I want to stop guarding my heart.
Will you let me do so?
Will you give me the security (guarantee) so that I can give you my heart?
I really want to give you my heart.

Tell me, how can I, when you keep breaking it.
One by one, you guys slowly breaking my heart.
Is there still anyone true around?
Are all of you wearing a mask?

Show me, the true you.
I don't want those superficial happiness.
Because it will only last for awhile.

Although the span of happiness was so short.
Looking at it being destroyed slowly, make something inside me ache.
Looking at the trust between everyone fading, it made me guard my heart.
I don't know who to trust.
I don't know who's telling tales.

I want to trust you.
But, I can't seem to apprehend you.
One moment, you seemed reliable, and the next you're a monster.
I'm the prey, that one that you make use.
Then, another you appear.
I trust you, and got made use of.

I don't want to guard my heart.
But I can't help but to do so.


To: People I care.
p.s. Stop destroying what we used to have.

- Shihan



No comments: