Sunday, August 15, 2010

Best week ever.



Dear you,

Thank you for being there during the lowest times of my life.
Thank you for taking care of me when I'm sick.
Thank you for treating me like a princess all the time.
Thank you for giving in to me even the most unreasonable requests.
Thank you for understanding every single shit I do.
Thank you for supporting every stupid actions I do.
Thank you for teaching me how to play dota.
Thank you for waking me up early in the morning.
Thank you for waiting for me every time we meet.
Thank you for sending me home.
Thank you for picking me up.
Thank you for pushing me to go to school.
Thank you for accompanying me to shop.
Thank you for being with me doing all the silly stuffs.
Thank you for making me smile.
Thank you for playing for me.
Thank you for giving me advises.
Thank you for being truthful.
Thank you for making up my mind.
Thank you for fixing my stuffs.
Thank you for fulfilling my wishes.
Thank you for lending me your stuffs.
& Thank you for doing so many other stuff.
Lastly, thank you for loving me.

Although it was full of studying and lazing at home this week, it was still the best week ever for me.
I haven't felt such pure happiness for a very long time and I would like to thank you cause you made it happened.
Although I was sick the whole week, and I had to eat shitty food through out, you never fail to spice up my day to make me smile.

Even though a lot of unhappiness and conflict between me and some other people, you are there to give me advises and taught me to let go of some issues.
Those didn't affect me, because you're around.

It was nice to rest for a whole week cause I haven't have ample rest for the past few months.
Even at those hectic days, you are there to brighten up my day.

You're the best, and I really really do appreciate you.

Yours truly,
Shihan

No comments: