Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Best of both worlds

A friend told me,
"You can never get the best of both worlds."

Well, it's a pretty sad truth.
For the past one month, and even till now, I kept trying to manage my time between so many things.
Hoping that you'll understand and manage to get you to accept the change in me.
I'm sorry for the change.
I need to prioritize my studies, my family, friends and you.
There's so many changes for the past two months.
New environment, new lifestyle, new me.
You used to be my everything and of course you still play an important role in my life now.
I want to apologize for neglecting you, for replacing you with my studies but I would be really glad if you could understand all these.

Somehow, some times, I really feel like a very very greedy girl.
It will never be enough for me.
& After doing shit to get what I want, I feel guilty and shitty.
I don't want to do this!
Next week will be the MST, and seriously I'm damn worried.
I need to complete my stupid tutorial by tomorrow.
Good night people.
I love you guys.

No comments: