Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Lonely City"



Amongst billions & billions of lonely souls, I met you.
Perhaps it is predetermined that we would meet, in that situation.
I'd never forget the day, the day I saw you.
Just like a little boy, whom I'd never gave thought of being so in love with.
Is this love?
This deviant feeling within me, I've never felt this before.
Perhaps more of a companion, or a pillar that I depend on.
I held so tightly, yet I feel unjust.
Unjust for you.
Sometimes I thought that what'd you do without me?
It is just a tangible proof of my arrogance.
Instead, it'd be "what'd I be without you?"
I'm just a lonely soul, who covet for a companion.
With love, or without.
It's the aftermath of those misunderstandings and grief.
Those mistrusts that pile up one by one.
I can't find the true me.
All those conspiracy, I don't know who I am.
Am I true to you?
You've given me so much, but yet what can I give you?
Love that is not true, or happiness that was plotted.
In the lonely city, lies a lonely soul.
Waiting to be given warmth to be given a chance to identify herself..

No comments: