Monday, July 6, 2009

My dear friend,
do you still remember those time we spent together?
Are you still constantly reading my blog?
I'm still extremely sorry for what I've done.
Will you still be there when I need someone?
Driving me around to cheer me up?
Buying me lollipop and chewing gums when you drive off to JB?
Drive me out no matter how late and speed me home?
Bring me to eat my favorite food?
Play my favorite songs in your player?
Allowing me and only me to smoke in your car?
Lecture me and advising when I lose grip of myself?
Care and concern like an elder brother?
Lending me a shoulder when I need one?
Slack with me when I don't feel like going home?
Bringing me to my favorite places when I'm sad?

I miss you my dear friend.
Take care.

p.s http://goooodnight.blogspot.com/2009/02/give-take.html

No comments: