Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh dear, what's happening to me again.
My world's coming down again, it's not anyone. It's me.
I'm the one falling.
Shit, I hate this feeling.
Will I be better tomorrow?
My head hurts, I feel like crying.
Why can't I just set my fucking priorities straight.
What's with me..
What else do I want.
Someone, tell me.
No, this is not happening..
I hate myself being like this.
I was walking along downtown east alone, with my eyes filled with tears, then when I paused and rested on the bed..
I felt my heart beating so rapidly, images that I hate, that disappoints me, that.. reminds me starts flashing randomly..
I could hear my breathing..
Mao came knocking on the door, suddenly I felt as if I put on a mask, a strong front..
I felt like screaming, I swear.
I don't know why am I acting like this.
Maybe, I'm insane.
But, I'll be out tomorrow, most probably..
Alone..

Sorry if I'm not acting like myself.
I'm tired.

No comments: