Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dear Diary,
am I a super lousy Valentine? ):
I've came across many girls and they actually buy their boyfriend gifts!
Okay, that's very unlike me.
For starters,
Patience is a virtue.
Complain-less boyfriend is a must.
Giving in, is a definitely.
This kind of girlfriend, is like.. a super scary monster. (Can't think of anything else to fit in the descriptions)

Anyway, I stayed at home the whole day feeling lousy and restless.
I grumbled about the bad headache, from yesterday.
& the lack of appetite.
I had only less-than-a-quarter of my food.
I hate Samsung, maybe I should write a super duper long feedback to Samsung head-quarters.
But I'm lack of one thing, and the most important one.
That damned customer service operator's name, whom actually hanged up on me!
Look at the words in italic that's her damned job, and by listening to her, she'd probably be a Malay. I'm sure that I wasn't being bitchy or mean, so why did she hang up on me?
I almost curse and swear-ed loudly.

I guess I must be feeling god damned lousy today, I don't even feel like going out.
Something off track, I've learnt that HIV virus can be spread through saliva, however 30 gallons of saliva is needed. So come on, you can french for all you like. (:

p.s I think I should start studying. 

No comments: