Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yet another failed relationship

I'm so used to people leaving my side, blaming me even when it's not exactly my fault.
In this situation, I believe that nobody is at fault, just that we have different goals in life and different perspective.
I'm sorry that it ended this way but really, is there a need to rant it online?

Don't worry, you have friends who will support you no matter what you do.
You don't have to make it so clear.
To me, a relationship is about two person and there is absolutely no need to involve other parties.
I'm not saying that you can't confide in your friends, but making it so public.
Is there really a need?
Can't we be like adults and just leave it behind us?

I'm upset, of course I am, but I know that I have to move on.
I just wish you all the best and that you could move on too.
It was nice knowing and once loved you, but I guess it's the end for now.
Take care.


No comments: