Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dilemma


My mind has been fucking with me.
Just when I thought there was nothing, just when I thought we were gone.
What was that? Is it me that you're talking about?
I've been missing people from my past so much, I've been thinking about this past year almost everyday.
All the wrong doings, pain, hurt.
I don't want the same thing to happen.
It's not fair.
This is not a way to live my life, but what should I do.
Who should I turn to.
I want to go to you, but I asked myself, "then what?"
What else?
What will we be to each other.
What am I to you.
What are you to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why, why is it that you pushed me till the edge and now you grabbed me so hard trying to pull me up.
Am I supposed to hold those pair of hands?
Will I be tortured more if I got up?
If I would be, I'd rather fall..

No comments: